Please read the below mentioned terms and conditions very carefully before ordering any product from our site as our service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with our terms and conditions.
By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and conditions, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these terms, references to ‘you’ shall mean ‘User’ , the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. ‘Service Providers’ means independent third party service providers, and ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall mean CraftChikan.
CraftChikan disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (which includes, ‘without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context’). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only in the courts of Lucknow (former New Delhi), India.
www.CraftChikan.com website is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Craft Chikan studio, a retail store located in high streets of Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
CraftChikan, at its sole judgment, reserves the right to accept or reject a user from registering on the website without giving any reason thereof.
Acceptance while placing an order:
By placing an order from our site i.e. www.craftchikan.com , you accept that:
- You are legally eligible for entering into a contract with Craft Chikan;
- You have attained the age of majority or you are considered as an adult as per the law abiding your city or you are at least 18 years old; and,
- You are a resident in one of the country where we provide services.
Confidentiality of Information:
Craft Chikan values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email Id or telephone or mobile number, to any outside sources.
Craft Chikan will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided.
Craft Chikan does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
Contract formation guideline:
1. Once you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail with mentions of the order received at our end. This acknowledgement e-mail does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order is an offer made to us that is subject to our will of selling the product. All orders are conditional i.e. based on availability and acceptance by us, and we will confirm our acceptance by sending you another e-mail that confirms the dispatch of the product. The contract between us will be recognised only when an email has been sent to you about the dispatch of the product. Please note that all communication will happen through electronic media.
2. We will not process your order until payment has been received , in case of prepaid orders, or if you have not responded to the confirmation call of your COD order placed with us.
3. If you have done any mistake while placing an order, rectification shall be allowed only till the time your order has not been dispatched from our side. But if , for some reason , you fail to do so, you can return the product as per the return policy mentioned on our website.
4. Before entering into a contract, we are entitled to refuse any order placed by you for any reason.
5. While placing an order you undertake that all details provided by you to us while requesting goods or availing any services from us are true and accurate and you have placed the order in all your senses. Also , you agree that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used for the transaction while placing the order. And in case of COD order, you undertake that you have sufficient funds to payout the bill. But , in case somebody forged your identity while placing any request to us, you hold the onus to inform about the same before entering into the contract.
Price and payment
1. The price payable for the products while placing the order is shown on the website excluding delivery charges. Please note that free delivery is provided on prepaid products.
2. Payment shall be made by the mode of payment mentioned on our website and your order will be dispatched from our side only after we receive the successful transaction notification for the full payment for the order placed with us.
3. Prices for the product can be altered without any prior notice but changes will not be entitled for the orders that have already been accepted by us.
4. We provide you multiple options for the products that you order with us, so it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may get priced incorrectly, unintentionally. We take utmost care in verifying the price of the order before dispatching from our end, and in case of any sort of discrepancy i.e. whether the price was charged higher or lower than the correct price, we will intimate you with the same.
5. Please note that we have the full authority to cancel the order before dispatching the order from our side in case if you have placed an order for the product that has been listed on our website with incorrect (lower) price, and even after we have sent you a dispatch confirmation e-mail for the same. But, since the pricing error is obvious or could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing, we are not bound to abide the contract in such a situation.
Rights and obligations transfer corresponding to Contract
1. The contract is binding between you and Craft Chikan, and after us to our respective successors.
2. Without our prior written consent, you are not liable to transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under the contract.
3. At any time during the term of the contract, we may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under the contract.
Delay due to unusual events
1. We are not accountable for the failure or delay of the delivery product or service that may occur due to the unusual events that are beyond our control like strike, lockout, accident or anything that may arise due to natural calamities (Force Majeure Event).
2. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Craft Chikan reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problems corrupt the security, or proper administration of the service.
Craft Chikan reserves the right to refuse the service to anyone at any time before binding the contract.